Friday, June 22, 2012

I took a road trip back home to South Dakota this past weekend. It was so nice to get away from the monotony of life's responsibilities. I guess that's why they call it a vacation. I saw lots of people that I haven't seen in awhile. One of the first questions I usually got was, "Do you have pictures of your kids?" That's when I realized, I really don't have many pictures of them on my phone. And, I mean, who keeps pictures in their wallet anymore (besides my mother)?

So guess what I did today...







*NOTICE: The ratio of pictures has been heavily weighted these days toward my 8 year old camera-loving daughter since my 20 year old son has an aversion to having his picture taken, not to mention, he is not as accessible as I would always like him to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment